PERSONAL TRAINER RIK TERMOTE Roeselare
The better you feel about your body, the more self-confidence you have to take on the world.
Weight loss – Muscle tone – Stamina – Posture – Rehabilitation –
Sports technique – Electrical muscle stimulation
Don’t wait! Get in touch with PTC Rik + 32 498 399 280 Roeselare – Bruges – Damme – Knokke – Cadzand region
WHAT IS A PERSONAL TRAINER?
A Personal Trainer is someone who has the skills and knowledge to design an exercise and nutrition plan based on your personal goals and expectations. A Personal Trainer may be specialised in certain areas, such as a specific branch of sports or specific techniques.
A Personal Trainer charges between 40 and 80 euros per hour. This may seem expensive, but how important is your health, and how many health drinks, supplements, pills and useless workouts have you already gone through? …. Competent Personal Training is worth its weight in gold.
Or what does a night out on the town cost you??? A pack of cigarettes???
Invest in your health. Personal choices.
Personal Trainer Rik Termote
– Regent’s degree in physical education and biology
– Exercise education
– Personal Training Fitness Academy Ghent
– Certified by the EREPS (European Register for Sports Professionals)
– Member of the CHEK Institute
– More than 20 years of experience: Klaus Hilgart Centre Germany, Olympic Form France, competition training, weight loss, body building
– Go Between Trainer with the Vereniging voor Bewegingspsychologie (Association for Exercise Psychology)
A Personal Trainer is more personally involved and therefore more finely attuned to your progress. Exercise is incorporated into the client’s daily routine. Fitness should become a part of life, just like going to work (but in a much more agreeable and relaxing way).
Who is this for? people who lack energy, are overweight, managers, athletes, … for anyone looking to feel better and get fit.
WHAT CAN A PERSONAL TRAINER DO THAT I CAN’T DO MYSELF?
Motivation is a big problem for many of us, and our lives only make it more difficult to stick with it. Everyone thinks it’s fantastic that you start to get in shape, but how can you STICK WITH IT and exercise efficiently???
THEN WOULDN’T IT BE STUPID TO HIRE A PERSONAL TRAINER?
The advantage of a Personal Trainer is the fact that he/she has experience in guiding experienced or more often beginning athletes. He/she knows which problems could come up and how to avoid or overcome them. The Personal Trainer helps you be all you can be. He/she is there to make sure you’re amazed with what you can achieve!
IT’S ALSO A MATTER OF KNOWING WHAT YOU WANT:
- To shed body fat and build up some muscle mass?
- To build muscle mass, and maybe even lose three to five kilograms?
- To improve your cardiovascular condition?
- Exercise more efficiently with defined goals in mind: a Personal Trainer has the professional knowledge to design the right exercises to help you meet your goals and push you harder to see results faster.
- Avoid injury: professional guidance and support during training will prevent you from doing exercises improperly or using the wrong weights, which could lead to injury.
- Encouragement during training: a Personal Trainer knows how to bring variety to an exercise programme to make it fun and not just a boring routine.
- Driving force to come exercise: people tend not to miss an appointment with the Personal Trainer, while they may not find the will to get out and move on their own.
Do sessions have to take place in the Fitness Club? Not at all! I can also provide functional training with you on the tennis court, football field, …, at work or at home, at the seaside, in a forest, … why not give me a call? PTC Personal Training Rik Termote Roeselare MOBILE NUMBER: 0498 399 280
Roeselare – Bruges – Knokke – Kortrijk – Oostende region